Lomond – The Wholesale Food Co.
As Scotland’s Best Delivered Food Service Wholesalers 2019, delivering ambient, chilled and frozen goods all over Scotland – we pride ourselves in supplying a wide range of high quality products for all types of caterers.
Cake is owned by Lomond Foods and is based in Thornliebank. As one of our Bakery Operators you will play an important part in making our Cake range to the excellent standard we are known for. As part of our Cake Team you will have all of the support and training required to allow you to be the best that you can be, ensuring you feel valued, heard and are happy at your work, while being provided with opportunities for career advancement as we continue to grow.
Previous experience of working in manufacturing role is essential. Your duties will include:
- Ensuring products meet specifications and quality standards, and ensuring any substandard product is rejected.
- Decorating cakes and traybakes to a high standard as per the recipes.
- Ensuring production targets are met.
- Cutting and packaging finished products.
- Reporting any equipment issues or concerns to team leaders.
- Maintaining a clean as you go standard within the department.
- Maintain high standards of Health & Safety, hygiene and security in the workplace at all times and reporting any potential issues.
This role is a Full Time, Permanent Position, 40 hours per week.
Web site: www.cake-uk.com
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £8.25 /hour
Email your CV and cover letter to Lauren – Bakery manager – email@example.com