We’re looking for innovative and creative homegrown start-ups to apply for their space in our Scottish Business Showcase 2020 – if you are a food / drink start-up based in Scotland and looking for your next big opportunity, now is your chance!
Our Mission Statement:
“To provide a networking platform between start-up innovative Scottish Food & Drink manufacturers and Buyers across Scotland, with a view to encouraging growth in Scottish manufacturing entrepreneurial talent.”
We’re hand-selecting 15 of the best entrants to take part in The Lomond Wholesale Scottish Business Showcase, taking place during our Taste @ Lomond 2020 trade show on the 13th & 14th May.
Having been part of the food wholesale industry for over 20 years, we know the potential issues faced by start-ups – getting your product in front of the right people, securing orders and getting buyers interested in your products are just a few hurdles to overcome.
We give you your own stand at Taste 2020 – so every attendee can see what you have on offer. We’ve also picked a team of experienced judges from across Scottish Food & Drink and as a Showcase candidate, you’ll have the opportunity to present your business and your products to them.
Judges will score each Showcase candidate and at the end of the show, a winner will be chosen. Just some of the opportunities the winning candidate will win:
- A free of charge stand at Taste 2021 (usual price £700).
- Editorial in Scottish Grocers: A full-page editorial and advert in the Scottish Grocer, Scotland’s leading magazine for the convenience retailing sector.
- Annual Brochure Listing – free of charge full page advert and product listing in our 2021 brochure (usual price £1000).
- Marketing support and on-trade days with Lomond sales team.
- UK-wide wholesaler introductions
- Exclusive use of the Lomond Wholesale Business Showcase 2020 winners logo, to use on your literature throughout 2020.
If you’re a Scottish food or drink start-up and looking for the opportunity to showcase your products to a whole host of buyers looking for the next big thing, get in touch today – closing date for entries is the 27th March.
To find out more and request a Scottish Business Showcase 2020 application form, simply email Nikki Kerrigan – email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping you succeed in 2020!